About the role
It’s all work, it’s all play.
If you love meeting new people and want a super-charged career, connect with us! Perks of the job include a “Super Sexy” Office with an amazing view, specialty coffee and No Monday Blues!
The Great Room seeks a energetic Centre Manager (CM) who is the leader of the Office and will be looked upon to create a community amongst our members, and to manage and guide the Member Relations team.
You will report directly to the Country General Manager and will be managing the Office as per company standards and expectations. The CM plays a critical role in driving sales for the Office under your care and to maintain a full occupancy of the Office by achieving sales goals and managing churns. You will ensure that the Office is efficiently managed and operated, while driving growth and promoting the brand.
This position requires a high level of intellectual rigour and integrity of the highest, and a passion for structure and details. A proven track record managing operations, spearheading growth in new markets, and leading a team are key. The CM enjoys being part of a fast-moving and dynamic team.
What will you do
Build our Brand, Presence, and Growth in Thailand
- Open the office with high occupancy, and ensure the offices are fully occupied thereafter
- Managing Office performance – occupancy, revenue, profit, budget, member’s satisfaction & growth etc.
- Work closely with Marketing to covert leads to business for the Office
- Work with Country GM to manage the Office’s P&L performance. Analyse financial performance and produce relevant reports, to present to relevant stakeholders. Implement attentive cost control when necessary
Enforce Operational Rigour
- Implement and monitor systems to ensure smooth daily operations for the Office. Work with the corporate Operations team to ensure this.
- Become the brain trust and driver of all things related to your Office including (1) Sales, (2) Operations, (3) Strategy, and (4) Analytics.
- To manage and oversee all aspects of the Office’s operations, including member relations, finance, sales, marketing and events
Direct with Charisma
- Hire, manage and motivate the team on the ground. Serve as both a coach and a team player to the member relations teams; assist to create and implement robust policy and procedures.
- Be a force of nature that pushes boundaries, possibilities, quality and deadlines by always being warm but demanding in a professional manner. Maintain a calm disposition, even (and especially) during stressful situations. Be optimistic and help other stakeholders and team members do so as well.
Be the Pillar
- Work with corporate’s Operations team to design and implement process and procedures to optimise member experience and increase operation efficiency
- Support the GM and other team members in sales activities, tours and developing strategies to increase occupancy, enhance members engagement and team members satisfaction
- Be the local expert responsible for The Great Room (Thailand) Ltd’s compliance with local regulation and practices
Lead the Team
- Maintain The Great Room brand standard in the local market
- Ensure utmost security and safety for our members and team
- Represent The Great Room when the right occasion turns up. Be able to effectively communicate the rationale behind our business decisions through strong oral and written communication skills to internal and external parties.
Who you are
- Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty and understands that devil is in the details
- Gets excited about working with numerous people across cultures day to day
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Finds it easy to bridge corporate and start-up culture
What you’ll receive
- Competitive remuneration
- 5 days work week (though there may be occasions where you will be required to work on weekends due to Events etc.)
- Annual Leaves & Public Holiday
- Birthday Leave to celebrate your birthday
- Monthly Mobile Allowance
- Reimbursements for business related trips
- Flexible Benefit (for medical and other approved wellness, healthcare activities etc.)
Does this sound like you
Connect with us at [email protected], with your recent CV.
It’s all work, it’s all play
The Great Room provides hospitality-inspired working environments for a community of liked minded high-value entrepreneurs, leading corporates, and ‘grown-up’ start-ups. The Great Room’s vibrant co-working spaces are growing across Asia Pacific, and will have a presence in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong in 2019.
* Note to our talent acquisition partners: Unfortunately, The Great Room cannot accept candidate submissions from partners who does not have an existing agreement with. We will not be responsible for introduction or placement fees for hiring of candidates whose profile were submitted to The Great Room team members or offices without The Great Room's prior knowledge or permission.
Hospitality, Real Estate
Sales, Administrative, Customer Service