About the role
It’s all work, it’s all play.
If you love meeting new people and want a super-charged career, connect with us! Perks of the job include a “Super Sexy” Office with an amazing view, specialty coffee and No Monday Blues!
The Great Room seeks a qualified IT Executive who will be in-charge of the day-to-day operational IT related issues. You will play an important role in maintaining the IT infrastructure and networks, aiming for the highest functionality and convenience for our members and team alike.
The successful incumbent will have the opportunity to be involved with the pre-opening of our locations, designing and setting up our network architecture, audio visual (AV), etc. requirements. You will also be the IT advisor to our sales team and potential members.
You posses the drive and ability to challenge status quo and are looking to grow with us, and build our IT infrastructure. You report directly to the Director of Operations and will be working closely with our General Managers, Centre Managers and teams across our locations.
What will you do
Be the IT Expert
- Provides day-to-day IT support and services to our members for various IT requests such as internet connection, printer, phone, CCTV, AV, security, door lock etc.
- Support MROs (Member Relations Officer team) on day-to-day IT setbacks/defects rectification
- Perform end-to-end troubleshooting between various sites across the region
- Manage and direct local IT vendors across our various locations/countries
- Be the IT liaison to communicate with members’ IT team as requested by CM/MROs and support their IT set up requirement
- Act as TGR representative and work closely with the Sales team to provide technical consultancy advice to prospects and existing clients during the Sales process
- Seeking new IT projects with clients
- Provide training as necessary to MRO team and for new locations on IT softwares / systems
- Coordinate priorities between the IT department and TGR Operations Team
- Create new TGR staff account for Office365 (including email)
- Order TGR laptop as requested by HR/Corp Ops
- Account and tag for all IT equipment
- Conduct quarterly audit to account for all IT equipment
Build our IT Infrastructure
- Manage the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT system infrastructure in TGR
- Control and monitor TGR IT and internet performance for continuous improvement
- Maintain technical documentation, configuration procedures and best practices
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing TGR’s standards
- Recommends any enhancements or new strategies
- Review and recommend renewal of warranties with vendors
- Review volume of usage to inform Corporate Operations if setup needs to be improved/added, e.g. increase phone lines
- Be on standby (as required) for building management’s yearly power maintenance check (when all power will be shut off); ensure our server and systems are restarted once power is back
Getting our Offices Ready
- Oversee pre-opening set up, including participation in design meetings and review of design plans (from IT perspective)
- Design and implement local area networks for multiple members
- Manage infrastructure installation services including network facilities, cable plant, and perform and installation of voice and internet services
- Support enterprise customized IT needs, ensure expense is approved by Corporate Operations/Asset Management team
- Propose layout of CCTV for Corporate Operations approval (on total count and placement)
- Propose Assa Abloy door lock count and installation, assist to account for keycard ordering & management
- Propose total count of desk/conference phones for ordering
- Work with local team to finalize IT rate card for Corporate Operations/Asset Management approval
- Sourcing for vendors and requesting for quotes for purchasing of hardware and software for TGR
- Set up Zoom Conference for video conferencing support
- Set up printing system to generate printing report
- Be on ground prior to opening date to ensure IT setup is as per approved design; account for all ports, server room, equipment, etc. and test all equipment
- Provide IT training to local IT vendor and office team, and introduce vendor contacts to office team
- Ensure all contracts and warranties are handed over to office team and Corporate Operations/Asset Management team for filing
Who you are
- With minimum of 3 years of experience in IT related fields
- Prior with co-working and real estate environment would be ideal
- Prior experience working with Meraki, network printer system is required
- Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty and understands that devil is in the details
- Experience in customer service and relationship building
- Gets excited about working with numerous people across cultures day to day
- Comfortable and is able to work with a team that is spread across locations. Regional travel might be required occasionally.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Finds it easy to bridge corporate and start-up culture
What you’ll receive
- Competitive remuneration
- 5 days work week (though there may be occasions where you will be required to work on weekends due to member’s request etc.
- Annual Leaves & Public Holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Monthly Mobile Allowance
- Reimbursements for business related trips
- Flexible Benefit (for medical and other approved wellness, healthcare activities etc.)
Does this sound like you
Connect with us at [email protected], with your recent CV.
It’s all work, it’s all play
The Great Room provides hospitality-inspired working environments for a community of liked minded high-value entrepreneurs, leading corporates, and ‘grown-up’ start-ups. The Great Room’s vibrant co-working spaces are growing across Asia Pacific, and will have a presence in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong in 2019.
* Note to our talent acquisition partners: Unfortunately, The Great Room cannot accept candidate submissions from partners who does not have an existing agreement with. We will not be responsible for introduction or placement fees for hiring of candidates whose profile were submitted to The Great Room team members or offices without The Great Room's prior knowledge or permission.
Hospitality, Real Estate