Member Relations Officer
About the role
It’s all work, it’s all play.
If you love meeting new people and want a super-charged career, connect with us! Perks of the job include a “Super Sexy” Office with an amazing view, specialty coffee and No Monday Blues!
The Great Room is looking for energetic and personable Member Relations Officer (MRO) who is the main point of contact for all our members. Each MRO specialises in either Sales, Events or Operations and will work as a team, reporting to the Office Centre Manager. The team’s goal is to deliver a strong community spirit, through operational excellence, while ensuring the office maintains high occupancy.
What will you do
Be the Supportive Office Expert
- Ensure the office is maintained in a clean and defect free condition at all times, by conducting daily walkthroughs of the office to identify areas for improvement and maintenance
- Support the preparation of members’ move-in and move-out schedules to minimise issues, and ensure a warm welcome and fond farewell
- Support the Centre Manager in making strategic decisions regarding the operational and sales performance of the office
- Support the Centre Manager to develop best practices and process improvement to benefit service efficiency and members’ experience
- Develop strong rapports with members, and proactively gather company details and members’ preferences to enhance service delivery and sales experience
- Ensure a warm welcome and fond farewell for all members and visitors to the office
And in line with your specialisation:
- Manage the concierge, and all calls and emails coming in through the office
- Work with our selected IT, F&B and Housekeeping vendors to ensure our inventory, events and office needs are catered to in a timely manner
- Work on community initiatives and programs to develop connections and network among members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Encourage participation and use of our members’ platform and network portal
- Key card management for access cards to the building and the office, ensuring utmost security
- Manage members and office mail and packages
- Conduct office tours and upsell space to prospective members according to their needs
- Research and identify the needs of prospective and existing members, and develop personalised sales pitches and solutions to meet their needs
- Ensure all follow-up and communications are responded to professionally and within the timeframe given as per company standards
- Refer prospective or existing members to other offices based on their specific needs
- Support Centre Manager to develop and implement lead generation and sales conversion strategies to maintain 100% occupancy
- Connect with local organisations and attend networking events to promote the office and the brand, and identify potential members
- Prepare daily and weekly overviews of prospective members as part of the sales report; share this information during office meetings
- Coordinate set-up and breakdown of events, including vendor management, ordering of F&B
- Ensure the client representative of the event is given the utmost support to warrant a successful event
- Conduct tours to upsell the office for prospective events
- Ensure all follow-up and communication are responded to professionally and within the timeframe given as per company standards
- Send out weekly event orders to the team
- Be the host of The Great Room’s signature events to enhance the community bonding experience (e.g. hosting of Monday Breakfast Club with Centre Manager)
- Lead The Great Room’s quarterly community activity to provide a quality experience for all our members
- Management of meeting rooms, including upselling of F&B consumption
Who you are
- Great organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and good work ethics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Finds it easy to bridge corporate and start-up culture
What you’ll receive
- Competitive remuneration
- 5 days work week (though there may be occasions where you will be required to work on weekends due to Events etc.)
- Annual Leaves & Public Holidays
- Birthday Leave to celebrate your birthday
- Monthly Mobile Allowance
- Reimbursements for business related trips
- Flexible Benefit (for medical and other approved wellness, healthcare activities etc.)
Does this sound like you
Connect with us at [email protected], with your recent CV.
It’s all work, it’s all play
The Great Room provides hospitality-inspired working environments for a community of liked minded high-value entrepreneurs, leading corporates, and ‘grown-up’ start-ups. The Great Room’s vibrant co-working spaces are growing across Asia Pacific, and will have a presence in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong in 2019.
* Note to our talent acquisition partners: Unfortunately, The Great Room cannot accept candidate submissions from partners who does not have an existing agreement with. We will not be responsible for introduction or placement fees for hiring of candidates whose profile were submitted to The Great Room team members or offices without The Great Room's prior knowledge or permission.
Hospitality, Real Estate
Operations, Sales, Events Planning