Membership Sales Manager
About the role
It’s all work, it’s all play.
If you love meeting new people and want a super-charged career, connect with us! Perks of the job include a “Super Sexy” Office with an amazing view, specialty coffee and No Monday Blues!
The Great Room is looking for a high energy, highly motivated individual to help drive membership growth by expanding our membership base.
As a Membership Sales Manager, you will be an ambassador for the TGR brand, ensuring every Member is treated according to the TGR promise. You will strive to develop trust and value with our Members, and help craft a solution that best suits them and their growing business. You will proactively reach out to Members in order to achieve individual and team goals.
What will you do
Build our membership base
- Ensure monthly membership sales budgets are met
- Creatively and consistently tackle sales goals and think “outside the box” to better serve our Members
- Network with Members and the outside community to build vibrant Membership base
- Ensure up to date product and industry knowledge at all times including the benefits, facilities and services offered by TGR
- Ensure the Sales Process and Membership Installation is adhered to at all times
- Clearly understand and comply with all administrative procedures on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as required
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards and leading by example- delivering an inviting, friendly and supportive experience to our Members, Guests and Team
Who you are
- Dynamic individuals with sales knowledge. Experience in luxury services or retail is a plus.
- Determined, motivated, ambitious, confident and relentless in the pursuit of sales
- Enjoy meeting people, networking and have a genuine passion for delivering service-based solutions
- Consistent sales track record is a plus
- High level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and excellent work ethic
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field
- Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty and understands that devil is in the details
- Experience in customer service and relationship building
- Gets excited about working with numerous people across cultures day to day
- Comfortable and is able to work with a team that is spread across locations.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Finds it easy to bridge corporate and start-up culture
What you’ll receive
- Competitive remuneration
- 5 days work week (though there may be occasions where you will be required to work on weekends due to member’s request etc.
- Annual Leaves & Public Holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Monthly Mobile Allowance
- Reimbursements for business related trips
- Flexible Benefit (for medical and other approved wellness, healthcare activities etc.)
Does this sound like you
Connect with us at [email protected], with your recent CV.
It’s all work, it’s all play
The Great Room provides hospitality-inspired working environments for a community of liked minded high-value entrepreneurs, leading corporates, and ‘grown-up’ start-ups. The Great Room’s vibrant co-working spaces are growing across Asia Pacific, and will have a presence in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong in 2019.
* Note to our talent acquisition partners: Unfortunately, The Great Room cannot accept candidate submissions from partners who does not have an existing agreement with. We will not be responsible for introduction or placement fees for hiring of candidates whose profile were submitted to The Great Room team members or offices without The Great Room's prior knowledge or permission.
Hospitality, Real Estate
Sales, Customer Service