About the role
It’s all work, it’s all play.
If you love meeting new people and want a super-charged career, connect with us! Perks of the job include a “Super Sexy” Office with an amazing view, specialty coffee and No Monday Blues!
The Great Room is looking for a creative and resourceful Sales Manager who is passionate about driving sales in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales strategies and achieving the sales targets through delivering great member’s experience by identifying existing members or prospective members’ needs and provide suitable solutions. The Sales Manager will report to the Director of Asset Management and works closely with our Centre Managers and it is the team’s goal is to deliver a strong community spirit, through operational excellence, while ensuring the Office maintains high occupancy.
This position requires a high level of intellectual rigour and integrity of the highest, and a passion for structure and details. A proven track record managing sales, spearheading growth in new markets, and leading a team are key. The Sales Manager enjoys being part of a fast-moving and dynamic team.
What will you do
Be the Sales Guru
- Build and manage relationships throughout the sales cycle to gain new accounts
- Maintain your own pipeline and meeting an annual new business target
- Cold call potential members, and cultivate leads using databases and other methods to develop relationships that will result in sales presentations
- Interact with potential members on a regular basis to both build a network of business and ultimately drive company revenue
- Develop, articulate and deliver complex concepts, business solutions, technical sales presentations, proposals, and advice
- Review and analyse market data to develop and implement business plan and utilise company resources to maximise sales effectiveness
- Perform analysis of prospective member’s business processes and design solutions that best meet their requirements
Play a part in creating the Community
- Provide unparalleled member service to ensure an excellent start to their member experience
- Understand our member/prospects’ organisational dynamics and probe to discover needs and key decision makers.
- Forging new relationships with like-minded business and community organisations, as well as industry thought leaders
- Attend relevant networking events to build database of potential clients and partners
- Build the strong pipeline or waitlist of potentials for current and future locations
Who you are
- The guru who have been in this/similar role for the past 5 years or more with a proven track record of your success and have demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and hand off sales
- Familiar with the co-working and real estate environment
- Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty and understands that devil is in the details
- Experience in customer service and relationship building
- Gets excited about working with numerous people across cultures day to day
- Comfortable and is able to work with a team that is spread across locations
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and good work ethics
- Proficient in basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Finds it easy to bridge corporate and start-up culture
What you’ll receive
- Competitive remuneration
- 5 days work week (though there may be occasions where you will be required to work on weekends due to Events etc.)
- Annual Leaves & Public Holiday
- Birthday Leave to celebrate your birthday
- Monthly Mobile Allowance
- Reimbursements for business related trips
- Flexible Benefit (for medical and other approved wellness, healthcare activities etc.)
Does this sound like you
Connect with us at [email protected], with your recent CV.
It’s all work, it’s all play
The Great Room provides hospitality-inspired working environments for a community of liked minded high-value entrepreneurs, leading corporates, and ‘grown-up’ start-ups. The Great Room’s vibrant co-working spaces are growing across Asia Pacific, and will have a presence in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong in 2019.
* Note to our talent acquisition partners: Unfortunately, The Great Room cannot accept candidate submissions from partners who does not have an existing agreement with. We will not be responsible for introduction or placement fees for hiring of candidates whose profile were submitted to The Great Room team members or offices without The Great Room's prior knowledge or permission.
Hospitality, Real Estate
Business Development, Sales, Strategy/Planning