About the role
It’s all work, it’s all play.
If you love meeting new people and want a super-charged career, connect with us! Perks of the job include a “Super Sexy” Office with an amazing view, specialty coffee and No Monday Blues!
The Great Room seeks a Technician who will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repair works in our offices across Singapore. The successful candidate will be able to carry out work orders independently or with minimal supervision in a member facing environment.
As part of The Great Room’s expansion plan, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in our pre-opening projects and to develop their career with us. The Technician will report to the Operations Manager, Facilities and will work closely with our General Manager and Centre Managers.
What will you do
Be our Technical Support
- Carry out painting, plastering, repairs, preventive and corrective maintenance works in the offices across Singapore
- Check and highlight any potential hazard to the facilities in the offices premise around Singapore
- Check and ensure hot spot of the distribution boards are not over heated
- Replace light fittings, power points and minor wiring works to resume the lightings within the office space
- Carry out minor plumbing works such as replacing of basin taps and etc
- Carry out minor masonry works such as tilling
- Check and supervise contractor works and highlight the irregularity and non-conformity to supervisor
- Be mobilised around Singapore offices premise for any assigned maintenance works
- Facilitate the purchase of equipments and necessary items for the course of maintenance works around the offices space
- Attend emergency calls within the offices around Singapore
- Establish and maintain the relationship with internal and external customers
- Any other functions assigned by the supervisor/managers/colleagues within the offices
- Implement preventative maintenance measures
- Maintain appropriate inventory of repair equipment and supplies to carry out normal day-to-day operating and maintenance
Who you are
- With minimum of 2 years of working experience in the related field in a hospitality or real estate environment
- Minimum NITEC in Facilities Technologies, Mechatronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting HVAC operations, repair and maintenance; electrical controls and equipment maintenance
- Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty and understands that devil is in the details
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Finds it easy to bridge corporate and start-up culture
What you’ll receive
- Competitive remuneration
- 5 days work week (though there may be occasions where you will be required to work on weekends due to Events etc.
- Annual Leaves & Public Holidays
- Birthday Leave to celebrate your birthday
- Monthly Mobile Allowance
- Reimbursements for business related trips
- Flexible Benefit (for medical and other approved wellness, healthcare activities etc.)
Does this sound like you
Connect with us at [email protected], with your recent CV.
It’s All Work, It’s All Play
The Great Room provides hospitality-inspired working environments for a community of liked minded high-value entrepreneurs, leading corporates, and ‘grown-up’ start-ups. The Great Room’s vibrant co-working spaces are growing across Asia Pacific, and will have a presence in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong in 2019.
* Note to our talent acquisition partners: Unfortunately, The Great Room cannot accept candidate submissions from partners who does not have an existing agreement with. We will not be responsible for introduction or placement fees for hiring of candidates whose profile were submitted to The Great Room team members or offices without The Great Room's prior knowledge or permission.
Hospitality, Real Estate