Calm at Dusk: Guided Meditation and Sound Bath by The Inside Job
Singapore, Hong Kong (UTC+8): 6.30pm – 7pm
Bangkok (UTC+7): 5.30pm – 6pm
Bathe in the sounds of gongs, singing bowls and chimes for the ultimate sense of calm and stress reduction.
What is a Sound Bath?
It’s a relaxation and stress reduction technique where participants “bathe” in the sound waves produced by instruments like gongs, singing bowls and chimes. Here is a teaser video.
What are the Benefits?
- Reduced stress and relaxation.
- The parasympathetic system – your rest & digest’ mode is activated.
- Staying in your ‘rest & digest’ mode is crucial for the body to repair, recover and be healthy.
What do I need to do in preparation?
- Create a quiet space that feels comfortable and nourishing to you. You may light a candle if you wish
- You can enjoy this lying down on a yoga mat (with cushions and a blanket) or just sitting comfortably
- Have your headphones or earphones ready
- Have a journal & pen with you
This is a complimentary session where we encourage members to make a token donation to the selected beneficiary by The Inside Job.